Latest Discussions

  • Posted in: General Discussion

    Hi Cindy, Interesting situation. You should check with your malpractice carrier, as they have the best expertise with liability issues. Students may be covered by their school for malpractice if they are doing a practicum or training. If you don't ...

  • Posted in: General Discussion

    Don't know how it works in Europe, but in the US you really need to have a doctorate to review files, preferably a board certification. Nick DeFilippis ------------------------------ Nick DeFilippis Atlanta GA (770) 730-9930 ----------------------- ...

Recent Shared Files