NAN's Post-Doctoral Resident Resources are exclusive to Trainee Members.
Sign in now to begin browsing!
||Licensure & A Career in Neuropsychology
- Careers in Neuropsychology
- Specific Licensing and Certification Requirements by State/Jurisdiction
- Information about the Examination for Professional Practice in Psychology (EPPP)
The NAN Student & Post-Doctoral Resident Committee is developing a variety of educational webinars for trainee members, and this benefit will be included in your annual membership
Our committee has been working with leaders in the field to develop webinars that are specific to the needs and interests of trainees. A broad range of topics will be covered, such as how to excel in various career trajectories (e.g., academic medical center, private practice), and webinars can be used to enhance or supplement graduate education (e.g., psychopharmacology). The webinars will be pre-recorded and available 24/7 through the NAN website—allowing you to watch at a time that is convenient for you.
There will be webinars available to trainees of all levels (students, interns, and post-doctoral fellows), as well as webinars that will be exclusive to post-doctoral members as an added membership benefit. Stay tuned, as more information about future webinars will be forthcoming.
Preparing for Board Certification in Neuropsychology
The following is a list of board certification options in neuropsychology. NAN, the NAN Board of Directors, and NANSC do not endorse a particular board and the order below does not reflect any preference. This information is intended as a resource for students and trainees about the different board certification options and the certification process for each board.
- American Board of Clinical Neuropsychology (ABCN)
- ABCN Homepage
- ABPP Early Entry Option
- Board Certification in Clinical Neuropsychology: A Guide to Becoming ABPP/ABCN Certified Without Sacrificing Your Sanity (AACN Workshop Series)
- Clinical Neuropsychology Study Guide and Board Review (American Academy of Clinical Neuropsychology)
- The American Board of Professional Neuropsychology (ABN)
- ABN Homepage
- Applicant Handbook
- American Academy of Pediatric Neuropsychology (AAPdN)
- AAPdN Homepage
- Study Guide for Examination and Certification