Resources Exclusively Available for NAN Trainee MembersSign in Now to Browse!
Training in Neuropsychology (Graduate School, Internship, & Fellowship)
- Training Programs in Clinical Neuropsychology (This is not an exhaustive list of doctoral training programs that include a neuropsychology track and is subject to change without our knowledge.)
- Training Across the Border: Information for Canadian and American Doctoral Students
- A Guide to Applying to Internship
- Internship Essay Tips - Coming Soon
- Internship Match Process - Now What? FAQ
- Association of Postdoctoral Programs in Neuropsychology (APPCN)
- Postdoctoral Fellowship Guidelines (Houston Conference, ABPP, and ABN)
- Sample Cover Letters - Coming Soon
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) Guide
- Careers in Neuropsychology
The NAN Student & Post-Doctoral Resident Committee is developing a variety of educational webinars for trainee members, and this benefit will be included in your annual membership
Our committee has been working with leaders in the field to develop webinars that are specific to the needs and interests of trainees. A broad range of topics will be covered, such as how to excel in various career trajectories (e.g., academic medical center, private practice), and webinars can be used to enhance or supplement graduate education (e.g., psychopharmacology). The webinars will be pre-recorded and available 24/7 through the NAN website—allowing you to watch at a time that is convenient for you.
There will be webinars available to trainees of all levels (students, interns, and post-doctoral fellows), as well as webinars that will be exclusive to post-doctoral members as an added membership benefit. Stay tuned, as more information about future webinars will be forthcoming.